On-Page Optimization and Content Optimization by Expert Strategists
When it comes to website success, content alone isn’t quite the powerhouse it’s sometimes made out to be. But it can be pretty powerful when created strategically and combined properly with other on-page SEO services. And at Inflow, we can do just that. When technical details and content optimizations are at their prime, your website’s on-page SEO can become an unstoppable force. We want to help you get there.
Getting started is easy.
We begin by developing an On-Page Optimization strategy. Through intensive keyword research and a proprietary content prioritization process, we’re able to determine how best to utilize existing content, plan on where we should develop new content and select any content that needs to be trimmed. Long-term, this means we also work to monitor your on-page optimization through analytics to see if there are content optimization gaps we can help fill. This is especially important to eCommerce sites to build out catalogues.
It’s important to us—and to your overall optimization—that everything not only works together, but also has a specific goal. We achieve this by using a three-tiered on-page search engine optimization approach:
- Identify the keywords consumers use when searching for your product or service at the various stages of the buying cycle or “awareness ladder.”
- Analyze the effectiveness of those keywords by determining how often they have been searched by consumers and used by your competitors.
- Select the keywords and topics that will put you in front of your audience and ahead of the competition.
- Create a keyword/topic map that outlines which keywords will be used on each page of your website.
- Provide professional SEO copy that not only optimizes, but attracts links and converts users.
- Write Title Tags, which are located on the top of your website in the blue bar.
- Well-optimized Title Tags are one of the most critical factors in ranking well on the search engines, as well as increasing CTR in the SERPs.
- Write keywords into Description Tags, which come up as a description under your link on the search engine pages.
- Coordinate with your website developer to provide specific technical recommendations regarding website changes that will improve your SEO.
Inflow also has options for optimized sites to tap into our full-service, professional copywriting. Our content creation services emphasize the importance of building unique eCommerce and product pages. We can focus on catalogue service copy to round out a full eCommerce site or a continuing Gap Copy program to ensure long-term success.
We’re committed to fully integrating content and optimization to create a successful on-page optimization strategy for your website.