For press inquiries, please contact Everett Sizemore at 303-905-1504 or via the form at the bottom of this page.
Inflow® (initially formed as seOverflow) was founded in December 2003 and is an award-winning eCommerce Marketing agency. Inflow is a proud Google Partner, HubSpot Certified Partner and one of only 50 firms worldwide tapped as a Moz Recommended Company. For the fifth year consecutively, Inflow has been recognized as a Fastest Growing Private Company by the Denver Business Journal, and in 2015 and 2016 was named to the Inc. 5000 list. Inflow is based in Denver, Colorado, and was founded by Michael Belasco, who serves as the President and CEO.
How it all got started…
Mike Belasco, our CEO, began his career as a backend web developer in the late 1990s developing websites and applications in Java and Cold Fusion. People used to call him “Mike, The Internet Guy,” so that’s what he named his first consulting business back in 2006.
It was around this time that he met Everett Sizemore, Inflow’s Director of Marketing, at one of Denver’s first “Tweetups.” The two worked on several projects together, including a small WordPress site called seOverflow, which Mike would go on to build into one of Denver’s top SEO agencies.
Mike Belasco ran seOverflow out of his home for a year before moving into offices in Denver in 2008. One of the first full time employees was Alex Juel – who continues to be one Inflow’s most valued SEO experts.
Mike and Everett kept in touch over the years, working together on the occasional fun project. Everett came on full time in 2012, after managing the SEO department for an eCommerce brand in the wellness space for several years.
Having expanded beyond SEO into paid search and conversion optimization, seOverflow rebranded as Inflow in 2014.
Inflow acquired the conversion rate optimization agency, ConversionIQ, in 2013. CIQ was co-founded by Mike Belasco and Keith Hagen. Keith continues to lead Inflow’s CRO department to this day.
In 2015, Inflow decided to focus on eCommerce and now only accepts new clients with an online retail component. This allows for more in-depth experience and skills in eCommerce, which benefits Inflow clients. Prior to 2015, Inflow worked with many types of clients across the B2B, professional services, SaaS and eCommerce spaces.
Now with 24 team members and growing, Inflow is one of the nation’s leading eCommerce marketing agencies offering cross-channel services in SEO, PPC, CRO, email and Inbound Marketing. And we’re still led by “Mike, The Internet Guy.”
- Oracle: Four Keys to a Successful eCommerce Content Marketing Campaign by Everett Sizemore
- LemonStand: Seven Things SEOs Want Web Developers to Know by Everett Sizemore
- The Kapost Blog: Tips for Optimizing Google’s Knowledge Box for Your Brand by Everett Sizemore
- SearchCon Speakers including Everett Sizemore
- Shopify: How to Perform A Google Analytics Audit for Your eCommerce Site by Everett Sizemore
- Built in Colorado: How These Four Companies Are Changing Denver’s Economy by Mike Belasco
- The Kevy Blog: Six Ways To Grow eCommerce Email Lists by Everett Sizemore
- Moz.com: Pruning Your eCommerce Site: How & Why by Everett Sizemore
- Get Credo: Prioritizing Your Marketing Channels and Opportunities by Everett Sizemore
- Get Credo: How One Agency’s Consultative Sales Process Closes Better Business by Everett Sizemore
- Inflow Makes Inc. 5000 List 2016
- Moz Talk Denver: Content Edition Cut The Cruft Slides by Everett Sizemore
- Moz.com: The Most Effective Way to Improve Sitewide Quality and Rankings (Most of the Time) by Everett Sizemore
- OnCrawl: Cut Off The Dead Weight: Pruning for SEO by Everett Sizemore
- Moz.com: Inbound Lead Generation: eCommerce Marketing’s Missing Link guest post by Everett Sizemore April 2015
- Inflow Debuts at #2368 on Inc. 5000 List 2015
- Blue Stout Marketing: Ecommerce SEO: The Do’s and Don’ts for 2015
- TonyDimmock.com: The Best of the Best Internet Marketing Resources
- Marketing Land: Blogs & Blogging Resources (6 Methods to Create Quality Content)
- Pam Dyer: 3 Proven Ways to Dramatically Improve Website Traffic
- Moz.com: Time for Guest Blogging With A Purpose, expert quotes from Everett Sizemore January 2014
- Pole Position Marketing: 2014 Edition of Link Building Secrets Revealed, expert quotes from Dan Kern, January 2014
- Moz.com: How to Do a Content Audit – Step-by-Step Tutorial
- Rand Fiskin: On Inflow’s “comprehensiveness and passion” within our content audit tutorial
- Greg Caughill: Customer Centric Marketing
- Search Engine Land: SearchCap from August 7, 2014
- Marketing Land: Content Marketing – What PR Experts Want Content Marketers To Know
- Search Engine Land: Industry News – seOverflow Rebrands to Inflow
- The Villager Newspaper: seOverflow Kicks Off ‘A Season of Giving’
- Roundup: Top 25 Inbound Marketing Articles of the Week (Nov. 8) featuring Dan Kern, November 2013
- Volusion Guest Article: How to Increase SEO by Adding Content on Category Pages by Everett Sizemore, November 2013
- Kapost Guest Article: Intermediate SEO: Google Authorship and Author Rank by Rick Ramos, October 2013
- Kapost Guest Article: Beginner SEO: Six SEO Best Practices for Content Marketers by Rick Ramos, September 2013
- Adapt Partners – Interview: What Would You Do? with Everett Sizemore, September 2013
- Volusion Guest Article: Quality Link Building Strategies for eCommerce Websites by Alex Juel
- Pay Simple Blog – Interview: Ask the Experts Interview with Chris Hickey from seOverflow on Small Business SEO Tips, April 2013
- The Moz Blog: Q&A From eCommerce SEO Fix and Avoid Common Issues Moz Webinar with Everett Sizemore, August 2012
- eCommerce SEO: Fix and Avoid Common Issues with Everett Sizemore, July 2012
- Simply Business – Interview: Expert Interview with Everett Sizemore from seOverflow on Productivity, May 2012
- Denver Business Journal – Article: seOverflow keeps clients from getting lost on the web, July 2011
- BC Gurus (Business Catalyst) – Interview: BC Guru Interview with Mike Belasco from seOverflow about How to White Label SEO Services, March 2011
- BC Gurus (Business Catalyst) – Article: 9 Ways to SEO Your Business Catalyst Agency Website, February 2011
- OMC Online Marketing Connect – Article: 6 Keys to Local Search Success, January 2011
- Denver Business Journal – Article: Staying ahead of the search on the web, October 2010
- Expand2Web – Interview with Don Campbell: Never Fear, LocalSearchToolkit is Here!, September 2010
- Examiner.com – Nomination: Two Denver men nominated for international search engine marketing award, January 2010
- Techipedia – Mention: Best Internet Marketing Posts of 2009, January 2010