What is Inflow?
Simply put, Inflow is an award-winning eCommerce digital marketing agency.
We work only with eCommerce companies, and we only do marketing.
- Established in 2007
- Based in Denver, Colorado
- Thirty full-time employees and growing
- Hundreds of successful customer engagements across almost every industry
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
What Does Inflow Do?
“Full-service” agencies are typically full of BS. If an agency says it offers ten services, run for the door. It’s nearly impossible to be great at that many different tactics, and the agency probably outsources many of those services anyway. Rather than trying to be all things to all people, we’re world class in the following three core areas:
We’re keenly aware that it’s not links and likes you’re after but increased sales.
Ultimately, what we do is grow your eCommerce revenue.
What Makes Inflow Different And Better?
Following are the five elements that led organizations including MOZ, Google, and McAfee Secure to recognize Inflow as one of the top eCommerce digital marketing agencies in the world:
1. eCommerce Focus
We’re specialists. We work only with eCommerce businesses, and we stick to a few core service areas. As a result, you’ll get better results more quickly than from a general full-service agency.
2. Agile Approach
We don’t sell bronze, silver, or gold cookie-cutter programs. Rather than sticking to a static scope of work, we establish your specific measurable goals and flex with the current reality of your business to ensure we hit those goals.
3. Direct Access to Experts
Many marketing agencies use a top performer to pitch you, but after you sign they stick a young, low-level employee on your account. At Inflow, you’ll get a team of eCommerce professionals with many years of experience. And you get direct access to the senior lead on your team.
4. Fluid and Proactive Communication
While all programs have structure, formal monthly meetings, and reporting, you can access your team to ask questions and get clarification as needed. Also, you won’t have to nag us to apply the latest trends and tactics to your business. It’s our job to stay ahead of the curve and proactively communicate the latest strategies.
5. Integrated Approach
Taking an integrated approach to eCommerce marketing is critical for maximizing return on investment. And, in our humble opinion, many agencies are too myopic and siloed. Whether Inflow is helping you with multiple tactics or only one, we always want to make sure the right hand knows what the left hand is doing. We see ourselves as part of your team as opposed to a “bolted on tactic” disconnected from your broader marketing strategy.
Why You Should Trust Inflow
Inflow is considered one of the top eCommerce digital marketing agencies in the world.
Here are a few examples:
- We’re one of only fifty agencies in the world to make the MOZ recommended list, and we hear from people who have contacted MOZ that it has Inflow at the top of its eCommerce list and most often recommends us.
- Not only is Inflow a Google Premier Partner, in 2017 our agency was selected as a Top 5 Finalist in Google’s Premier Partner Awards for using AdWords to Grow Businesses.
- Inflow has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- We’re the official A/B testing partner for McAfee Secure and TrustedSite.
- Our analytics expert is one of only one hundred certified Google Analytics trainers in the world.
- Inc. Magazine and The Denver Business Journal have repeatedly named Inflow one of the fastest growing private companies in America.
- Members of Inflow’s team are often invited to speak at national conferences, and one was named one of the Top 40 Digital Marketing Strategists in the United States by the Online Marketing Institute.
- Inflow has been trusted by leading brands including Amazon, Overstock.com, and Orkin, but we work with many small and mid-size clients too.
We could go on and on about awards, but you get the point. While we’re human and make mistakes from time to time, when it comes to eCommerce marketing, we’re truly world class.
If you’re still skeptical, check out the results we produce for our clients.
What You Should Do Next
Tired of getting burned? Want to skip the snake oil salesman slinging cookie-cutter programs that don’t produce solid business results? Well, you’d be hard pressed to find a better agency than Inflow to help you grow your eCommerce sales.
If you’re in the market for eCommerce marketing services and a great eCommerce marketing company, it’s at least worth having a thirty-minute strategy call to see if we’re a good fit for each other.
If we believe we can help, we’ll show you how by providing some free consulting. And who doesn’t like free recommendations from world-class experts?
If we don’t think we can help, we’ll tell you why and suggest some next steps. Either way, by getting in touch with us you’ll be one step closer to more eCommerce sales.
No hard sell.
The Inflow Team
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Director of Client Services
CRO QA Analyst
Sr. CRO Advisor