Vitrazza is an eCommerce business selling high-end glass office chair mats. They offer stylish and functional designs to customers across the continental U.S. and Canada.
Vitrazza originally worked with a larger digital marketing agency but was craving more individual attention and personalization. When that other agency couldn’t meet their SEO needs, they approached Inflow about a long-term partnership.
From the start, Inflow’s focus was on the best opportunities for Vitrazza — which was why we initially recommended against SEO in favor of paid advertising opportunities. Before they committed to a long-term SEO investment, we advised pursuing strategies with a quicker result.
Eventually, Vitrazza was so pleased with our work that they expanded services to paid social advertising, paid advertising, and SEO.
108.3% increase in total site revenue
4.2x ROAS for paid social
131% increase in organic traffic
First $1 million sales month
Paid Social Advertising
Vitrazza came to us with a scale issue. They wanted explosive sales growth through Facebook and Instagram ads — but, with 90% of spend going to remarketing, they weren’t sure where to start.
Our team began with a thorough Facebook Ad Account audit, which showed us several areas of opportunity. Vitrazza was also ahead of the game with a comprehensive library of existing image assets, a high average-order value and, most importantly, a willingness to increase their budget.
They were ready to invest, and they needed a stellar agency to design a scalable, effective creative ad strategy. We were happy to dive in and make it happen.
Inflow applied our “See, Think, Do” full-funnel approach to paid ads:
- Tested high-production-value content against user-generated content for sales volume and ROAS
- Segmented seed audiences into lookalikes and increased budgets on winning ad sets
- Used influencers to reach new audiences and add social proof to the brand
- Continued remarketing efforts to reduce ad fatigue and increase returns
Vitrazza is consistently reporting record-breaking revenue numbers:
$250,000+ in ad spend
Scaled FB ad spend from $1,500 to $34,000/month
While Vitrazza’s PPC campaigns were performing strong under their previous agency, the Vitrazza team knew there were opportunities being left on the table. That, combined with a lack of communication and status quo approach, led Vitrazza to Inflow’s door.
Our team was ready to provide the detailed reports and communication Vitrazza craved. We took a look into every option and then got started.
We used our tiered approach to paid ads to optimize and scale Vitrazza’s growth:
- Refocused spend on desktop searches for a higher chance of conversion
- Implemented more detailed geographic and demographic bid adjustments
- Replaced automated bids with data-driven and human-implemented bidding strategies
- Reallocated spend to higher-converting queries to drive sales
Thanks to our strategies, Vitrazza has successfully scaled their PPC campaigns with:
242% increase in ad spend
65.4% increase in paid ad revenue
When it came to SEO, Vitrazza excelled at branded traffic. Their website got most of its organic traffic from customers who already knew their name and their products. But, in order to expand their reach, they needed to boost their SEO efforts.
Vitrazza had two goals:
- Increase non-branded search traffic. Vitrazza wanted to be the furniture supplier that customers saw when they looked for “glass mats,” “functional furniture,” and other key search terms.
- Improve website health. Vitrazza’s website needed to be able to support more visitors as its traffic increased. Vitrazza also wanted to take advantage of their existing blog and product content, which were performing poorly and bringing down the site’s overall authority.
We started with a thorough content audit to take inventory of the website: what we could improve, what we could leave as-is, and what needed to go. Then, we got to work.
We tackled the biggest SEO opportunities:
- Pruned low-performing content
- Consolidated similar and duplicate content pages
- Re-optimized product pages with new titles, meta descriptions, product descriptions, images, and more
- Re-optimized content pages by:
- De-optimizing keyword-stuffed pages
- Targeting non-branded, high-intent search terms
- Rewriting headers, titles, meta descriptions, and more
Since our work began in June 2020, Vitrazza has experienced a noticeable increase in SEO wins, including:
965% increase in revenue from strategic content YOY
940% increase in non-branded keyword traffic YOY
189% increase in traffic to strategic content YOY