Careers at Inflow
Are you a talented professional who’s looking for a career and not just a place to set your coffee down every morning? Inflow is always looking for talent. If you think you’ve got what it takes, read about our current openings.
Conversion Rate Optimization Analyst
ConversionIQ (an Inflow company) specializes in on-going conversion rate optimization for websites. Inflow is an award-winning, fast growing inbound marketing agency based in Denver, CO. We are a Moz Recommended company and focus on growing and improving brands by helping them connect with their ideal customers online.
ConversionIQ has one of the most dynamic and highly-experienced conversion optimization teams in the world. We love data, and figuring out why people buy, then testing our insights to turn our clients’ website into revenue generating machines.
We are rapidly growing and are looking for conversion-obsessed people who have experience working in cross-functional web management teams, have deep knowledge of web analytics, know how to derive insights via both qualitative and quantitative methods and love putting their insights to the test using formal conversion testing techniques.
• Serve as the lead conversion rate optimization analyst for multiple clients.
• Derive insights for your clients using both qualitative and quantitative methods
• Develop insights into full-blown recommendations for your clients including wireframing if necessary
• Work with developers to set up and run accurate tests of your recommendations on client websites using Visual Website Optimizer
• Report on progress to clients regularly and generally be responsible for the success and growth of your accounts
• 3-5+ years of conversion optimization experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Deep knowledge of analytics (proficient in Google Analytics)
• Ability to work independently or with a team utilizing optimized time management skills
• Conduct your professional life according to the Marketing Consultant Laws
• Willingness to learn and constantly expand knowledge and skill set
• Agency experience
• Previous eCommerce responsibilities
• Other significant inbound marketing experience
• Strong email marketing experience, including experience with marketing automation systems
• Relevant experience using some or all of the following tools: Clicktale, LuckyOrange, Qualaroo, UserTesting.com, Optimizely, Visual Website Optimizer, Google Surveys, etc.
• Competitive salary (based on experience)
• Paid vacation and personal days
• Retirement plan contributions
• Health insurance
• Short-term and long-term disability insurance, as well as life insurance
• Responsibility and autonomy
• Be an important part of a small team
• Work in a creative, collaborative space in uptown Denver
• Free parking!
• Ability to publish and build your personal brand via the ConversionIQ and Inflow blogs and social media channels
Job Description and Tasks
The Office Coordinator will be responsible for managing the general functions of the office. This includes some basic accounting and project management as well as managing office and kitchen supplies. Some of the basic accounting functions include invoicing, entering bills to be paid, processing client payments, emailing invoices to clients, reviewing A/R lists, following up with past due invoices, and entering credit card and Paypal activity into QuickBooks (training provided). The project management support will include working directly with the various Directors to set-up new clients, maintaining key project management tools and removing clients as projects are completed. The project management tools include cloud-based software such as LiquidPlanner, Google Apps, Freshbooks, etc. The Office Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring projects are set-up before they kick off, that tasks are marked done and removed as needed, ensuring time has been recorded, and other basic project management functions to support the Directors. This position primary function is to provide support to the Directors, CEO and CFO on a daily basis. The roles and responsibilities will most likely change over time as the company grows.
- Solid computer skills – high level of comfort with learning new software and using online cloud-based systems
- Professional attitude and discretion
- Organized and methodical
- Willingness to try new systems/ideas
- Flexibility in work style and methodology
- Project planning and management experience and/or experience using project management software
- Quickbooks experience
- Creative skills such as Photoshop
- Microsoft Excel advanced skills
- Check email daily and respond to clients within 24 hours
- Manage A/P
- Record Paypal activity
- Create client invoices
- Manage A/R
- Enter credit card activity
- Issue client refunds
- Process cancellations
- Manage office supplies and kitchen
- Complete initial project setup in various cloud-based systems
- Monthly management of project software, tasks and hours
- Birthday and anniversary recognition coordination
- “Lunch-n-learn” lunch coordination for office meetings
- Phone/checking messages
Think you’d be a great fit? To apply please fill out this form.
Inbound Marketing Strategist
Hey there! We’re Inflow, an award-winning, fast growing inbound marketing company based in Denver, CO. We are a Moz Recommended company, which is awesome. We focus on growing and improving brands helping them connect with their ideal customers online.
At Inflow, our Inbound Marketing Strategists are experienced Internet marketing professionals with a wide range of digital marketing skills. As an Inbound Marketing Strategist your job will be to take Inflow’s flavor of Inbound Marketing (Attract. Convert. Grow.), develop a strategy, and then help execute that strategy in order to grow clients’ businesses via online marketing. This particular strategist role is more focused on “organic” forms of attracting traffic such as search engine optimization however promoting content via paid social, and/or remarketing and other “paid” tactics will be utilized as well.
- Develop and execute Inbound Marketing strategies and tactics for clients in order to deliver a positive Return-On-Investment (ROI) for the client. These strategies and tactics may include, but are not limited to:
- Audience persona/profile development
- Keyword research and site architecture planning
- Technical search engine optimization consulting
- Content marketing, including managing content development and promotion
- Perform content audits and other large analysis projects when required
- Interface directly with clients helping to plan goals and understand their business clearly so you can help market their brand
- Manage other team members, contracts and client staff in the execution of inbound marketing tactics, such as copywriting, graphic design, programming, or content promotion
- Participate as a contributing team member on other client projects and internal projects
- Identify and help execute opportunities to grow client accounts and retainers
- 3-5+ years of inbound marketing experience with a focus on organic search engine optimization and/or content marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently or with a team utilizing optimized time management skills
- Passion for all things inbound marketing and a demonstrated “drive” to get great results for your clients
- Conduct your professional life according to the Marketing Consultant Laws
- Willingness to learn and constantly expand knowledge and skill set
- Agency experience
- Significant experience developing and utilizing audience personas
- Strong social media experience, including paid social advertising
- Strong email marketing experience, including experience with marketing automation systems
- Deep Google Analytics experience, including setting up cross-domain tracking, eCommerce tracking, and using new tools such as Measurement Protocol
- Experience with conversion optimization, including A/B testing
- Any other relevant experience to driving and converting website traffic
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Retirement plan contributions
- Health insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance, as well as life insurance
- Responsibility and autonomy
- Be an important part of a small team
- Work in a creative, collaborative space in uptown Denver
- Free parking!
- Ability to publish and build your personal brand via the Inflow blog and social media channels
Sounds great, right? To apply, head on over to this link and fill it out. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Paid Search/SEM/PPC Specialist
Reports To Director of Paid Search
To Apply If you are interested in this position, please send a cover letter including salary requirements and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Paid Search Specialist” in the subject.
Inflow is searching for an experienced SEM/PPC specialist to join our growing team. The ideal candidate for this position will have prior experience in managing paid search campaigns, be data-driven and have a passion for implementing paid search strategies that help clients achieve their business goals.
In this position, you will be responsible for taking PPC projects from start to finish. As the main contact for your assigned client accounts, your day-to-day work will consist of PPC account optimization, client communications and management and providing analysis and recommendations for continuous improvement within the scope of each client’s project.
- Successful candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field.
- 1-3 years search engine marketing on Google and Bing.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills, demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and show strong attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to multitask and work within deadlines.
- Candidates must have the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job. Specific job assignments may include some or all of the following:
- Update client data as needed and plan and track project progress in accordance with company policies.
- Perform within budgeted hours and have a plan of how work will be accomplished within budget and on-time.
- Ensure use of the latest paid search tools and techniques for all clients.
- Contact clients monthly regarding results, things that could still be implemented by the client to achieve better results and to listen to client feedback.
- Work with other team members to find resolutions to client issues and implement better processes for completing work.
- Look for new opportunities with client to improve their PPC, SEO, etc. results.
- Integrate all other services provided by Inflow into their project management (SEO, Conversion Optimization, etc.).
- Immediately discuss client issues with management and provide suggested resolutions.
- Create new paid search campaigns, developing keyword lists and ad copy.
- Create/modify landing pages used in search engine marketing campaigns.
- Create campaign reports along with results analysis and recommendations.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
Advanced Knowledge in:
- PPC tools and techniques
- Project management principles and techniques
- Conflict resolution
- Critical thinking and analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Proficient with a variety of software, particularly Excel
- Problem solving and systematic thinking skills
- Organizing and prioritizing
- Managing time and projects
- Solving complex problems
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Experience in PPC for eCommerce, paid social and/or paid content promotion a plus
- Knowledge of HTML, SEO and/or Conversion Optimization best practices a plus
- Demonstrate a high degree of integrity and accountability
- Adapt to unique and changing situations
- Work independently
- Synthesize complex or diverse information; collect and research data
- Generate creative solutions
- Demonstrate attention to detail; offer new ideas and concepts that may impact efficiency and reduce costs
- Identify and recommend solutions to problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; develop alternative solutions; work well in group problem-solving situations
- Develop project plans; coordinate and complete projects on time
- Produce quality, accurate, timely and reliable results
- Develop methods to improve work processes and performance
- Keep current on relevant SEM/Paid Search issues; maintain and expand knowledge
- Adjust to multiple and changing priorities; remain flexible and open; demonstrate support for organizational changes and improvements; communicate changes effectively
- Mentor others and set a good example
- Exhibit sound judgment; support and explain reasoning for decisions; include appropriate people in decision-making process; make timely decisions; gain support and commitment from others
Salary is based on experience. We are an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive benefit package including health insurance, 401k and paid vacation.
Content Marketing/Link Building Internship
Position Type: Full-time; hourly
Position Location: Denver, CO (candidates must be based in metro Denver)
Submit Cover Letter and Resume here
Inflow is a Denver-based agency looking for an intern to assist our organic SEO teams with client campaign work. It is a great opportunity for someone with a strong interest in online marketing to learn a new skillset, and to get your foot in the door with a company on the Moz recommended list!
Here’s what we’re looking for in a candidate:
- Basic understanding of organic Search Engine Optimization & Link Building
- Desire and willingness to learn
- Familiar with and active in various social media outlets
- General business and marketing knowledge
- Able to work in a team environment
- Able to work independently
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent motivational skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Main Activities of The Role:
We are offering an internship where things you will learn may include, but are not limited to:
- How to perform a technical evaluation of a website and make recommendations for improvement
- How to perform competitive analysis on websites
- How to execute various link building tactics to obtain quality links for clients
- How to set-up and execute website analytics reporting
If you think you are a great candidate for this position, fill out the form so we can get to know you.
Position Type: Full-time
Position Location: Denver, CO (candidates must be based in metro Denver)
Submit Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com
Develop loads of fun, immediately used, well-appreciated tools for internal purposes as well as external purposes. No more months-long development cycles for a project that will be scrapped before launch. That’s just not something we do. We guarantee you’ll love your job!
Tie together data from various APIs and systems such Google Analytics, Google Apps, SEMRush, LinkResearchTools, Moz and many, many more.
Work independently in a fun, creative atmosphere (we have a vending machine stocked with soda, beer and Jumex–not to mention Tuesday yoga breaks in the office).
Significant JS experience
Significant PHP experience
Good communication and people skills (no hermits please; hermits make us sad)
General or Advanced SEO Knowledge
Experience with Google Apps Script
Experience with Google Analytics API
It is important for the right candidate to have a sense of humor and an easy to work with personality. Our team works closely together, so the ability to collaborate on ideas and have positive inter-personal relationships is crucial. Salary is based on experience. We are an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive benefit package including health insurance, 401k and paid vacation.